To protect, educate and improve the rental industry in Monroe County, Indiana.
- To assist the industry in providing and maintaining quality, affordable rental housing to the public.
- To provide communications, information, and support network for the industry in South Central Indiana.
- To provide effective legislative, regulatory and advocacy representation for the industry.
- To work to maintain and enhance the economic reward for participation in the industry.
- To seek out and provide additional services to members.
By becoming a member of MCAA, you will benefit from education sessions on ownership, management, tenant relations, and operations. You will also be a part of critical communication at the local, state and national levels that affects multi-housing issues. And, MCAA members are proud to be actively involved with our community. Set yourself apart, join MCAA now!
Types of Memberships
Regular membership may be held by sole proprietorships, partnerships or corporations whose business is the construction, ownership and management of single and multifamily rental dwelling units. Dues are based on the dues schedule below. The number of units is based on the combination of units your company owns and manages.
|Number of Units||Base||Per Unit Cost|
Associate membership may be held by persons, partnerships or corporations whose business functions are associated with, or support, the purposes of this organization. Only regular members have the right to vote on matters coming before the membership.
What types of companies are Associate Members? Hardware & Lumber Companies, Digital TV Reps, Carpet Cleaners, Plumbing Supply, Heating & Air Services, Furniture Rental, Trash Services, Banks, Printers, and many more!